As part of its development, MasterGrid is looking for:
Export business engineer
Reference of the offer to remind: Ref. MG-IAEx-2021
Reporting to the General Management, you contribute to the definition of the Group’s export strategy and international deployment. You will be the reference of the sales teams in your areas of expertise, to propose and implement the optimum business and financial plans, allowing to distribute our products and services.
– Definition and implementation of the export sales strategy by offering the appropriate business models (subsidiaries, branches, partnerships)
– Securing commercial contracts on tax aspects, international mobility issues, means of payment and logistical aspects.
– Participation in commercial negotiations within its scope of responsibility.
– Managing of the Contracts to ensure compliance with the plans envisaged in the offer.
– Monitoring of subsidiaries and permanent establishments on fiscal and budgetary aspects.
– Support to the finance department in the management of transfer pricing issues between the group companies.
– Monitoring of regulatory and tax monitoring in the target countries
The assets to succeed
– You have a Bac+5 type, IAE, business school or equivalent integrating international taxation and/or significant experience in the field (+/- 3 years).
– You have at least 5 years of experience abroad and/or in an export department
– you are familiar with tax treaties and VAT mechanisms; …
– You have a strong commercial sensitivity and are autonomous
– You are fluent in English: B2 minium and ideally another language
Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org