As part of its development, MasterGrid is looking for:
Site Supervisor France – Export HTB- PSEM
Reference of the offer to remind: MG-SPS-2020
– You conduct various missions to assemble, test or maintain very high voltage equipment in France and abroad. Missions can last from a few days to several months.
– You carry out the installation of Gas Insulated Switchgear as well as the maintenance and renovation of old generation equipment.
– You are required to intervene on hydraulic equipment (change or repair of control devices), and on electrical equipment including the repair of control cabinets.
– You will be required to perform the installation and commissioning of circuit breakers.
– You will be in permanent contact with the back office in Grenoble to carry out your missions.
The assets to succeed
– You have a Bac +2 in the field of electrical engineering and have a successful track-record of at least 3 years in the field in a similar role.
– Knowledge of power transformer assemblies would be an advantage.
– Knowledge of the constraints of operating in a nuclear power plant environment would be appreciated.
– You closely adhere to all safety and environmental procedures and rules.
– You are able to produce qualified reports in French and English.
– You are known for your autonomy, initiative, and leadership skills.
– You are versatile and have excellent interpersonal skills.
– You have a good working level of English.
Position requires regular travel in France and abroad.
If you are interested in this position send your application to: email@example.com quoting reference: MG-SPS-2020